Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 9

This is week 8 with the projects and so far after looking over everything with our project such as the proposal, the video pitches and the interview questions. Last week was the week that I was supposed to set up the interview with the rapper (meek) , but I have told him and he said that he was busy last weekend for the questions because he was out of town but it worked out cause I worked last weekend and didn't really have time also but we have talked and going to interview him by this week. Everything in the project is going well we have the instrumental that we are going to be rapping about, the topic we are going to talk about all the needs to be done is the music video and the rap and the interview questions and we'll catch the green light !

Image result for quotes about time management        Image result for quotes about time management

No comments:

Post a Comment